Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby M

Parents always worry when their baby seems to be screaming through most of the session, but I always tell them we will get fabulous pictures anyway. It just takes a little more time and patience!

This is why it's best to do newborns before they are 2 weeks old like this little cutie, it's easier to get them to calm down. : )

Shannon thank you for all your help I will miss you when you leave! Now I'm going to need a new assistant.....if anyone wants to work for free, carry equipment and hold reflectors in exchange for learning photography, let me know!!!





5 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

LOVE!!!!!!

Lisa Harradine said...

So Cute! Those turned out AWESOME.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

She is soooo darling!

Stacey said...

CUTE CUTE!!!

Liz said...

I love the different outfits and textures! So fun!