Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

It's About Time...

It's been a while since I've made a real post! It was Natalie's turn for a photo shoot today, but she wasn't really in the mood (meaning: I couldn't get her thumb out of her mouth, or get her to stop twirling her hair)!

I got this adorable outfit at Trendy Tots Couture located in the Riverwoods. It is a new boutique store that is filled with adorable clothes and accessories. If you buy an outfit there I might even give you a discount on a sitting! wink wink. Their stuff is REALLY cute!

P.s. Tell 'em who sent you! ; )





5 comments:

Kari said...

That tutu is adorable. And so is that cute girl wearing it. :) I can't believe how long her hair looks in these pics.

Crystal said...

Ooh, they really ARE so cute! She still looks adorable, even if she wasn't being as "spunky" as you wanted! :)

*C said...

Oh I love them all!! Natalie looks stinkin' adorable! So Pretty! I love the outfit too! Great job!! :)

CRYSTAL said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I cannot believe how big she is getting she kiiks just like kai. You do a wonderful job on pictures they are all neat.

napnotes said...

Oh how cute!!! Where did you find that skirt? Natalie looks so adorable in it.